A cleanse can be done postpartum, after a miscarriage, after a urinary tract infection, to deal with haemorrhoidal problems or for women with an irregular hormonal cycle. The kit includes 2 herbal sachets to clean your uterus and a vaginal sauna seat that can be fitted to any toilet and allows you to perform a treatment in privacy.
The vaginal sauna is a natural treatment and very simple to perform.
In our ebook you can find all the routines adapted to your needs.
- The vaginal sauna is not recommended for pregnant women.
- During menstruation, the arteries dilate. To avoid the risk of bleeding, it is therefore forbidden to use a vaginal sauna during this period.
- Not recommended during the ovulation period.
- Not permitted in case of urinary or vaginal infection.
- Not permitted if you are wearing an IUD (copper or hormonal).
- In case of open wounds (e.g. caesarean section or episiotomy), vaginal sauna is forbidden.
- If you have a piercing, it must be removed before the treatment.
The yoni steam is a natural treatment. It is important to consult a doctor or health care professional if you have any questions or concerns about genital health or any other aspect of your health.