Who is it for? This herbal sachet is intended for women who want to become pregnant. Preparing the uterus increases the chances of procreation.
When to use? You can do 2 to 3 sessions in the 3 days before your period and 2 to 3 sessions in the 3 days after your period.
Quantity ? 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mixture per session. Results can be seen after 3 months of use.
Origin of the selected herbs: All our herbs come from French suppliers. A large part of them are organically grown and the others are from sustainable cultivation. The mixture is organised to be as beneficial as possible.
The benefits associated with each plant:
– Raspberry leaf: Before pregnancy, it is an excellent natural resource for a good hormonal balance as well as for the regulation of menstrual cycles. Its calcium content tones the pelvic girdle and the uterus and thus stimulates fertility.
– Nettle leaf: rich in chlorophyll, vitamins A, C, D and K, proteins and minerals and strengthens the uterine walls.
– Rose: particularly beneficial during the ovulation phase.
– Chaste tree fruit: regulates hormones and reduces estrogen in the body.
– Lavender flower: has several advantages: it is an antispasmodic, antiseptic, bactericide and disinfectant. It also has calming and healing properties.
– Chamomile flower: helps to combat stress and anxiety.