When should I do it? You can do 2 to 3 sessions in the 3 days before your period and then 2 to 3 sessions within 3 days after your period.
Quantity ? 2 to 3 tablespoons of the mixture per session. Results can be seen after 3 months of use.
Origin of the selected herbs: All our herbs come from French suppliers. Most of them are organically grown and the others are from sustainable cultivation. The mixture is organised to be as beneficial as possible.
The benefits associated with each plant:
- Chamomile flower: it is antispasmodic and soothing and helps to relieve painful periods.
- Raspberry leaf: its antispasmodic effect on the uterine muscles helps to relieves pain. Its calcium content tones the pelvic girdle.
- Chaste tree fruit: helps to relieve several premenstrual symptoms thanks to its quality of female hormone regulator. It reduces headaches, lower abdominal pain, sore breasts, insomnia and
insomnia, mood swings, water retention.
- Basil: it has antispasmodic properties that reduce pain.
- Cinnamon: it has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties to relieve painful periods.
- Lavender: it acts directly on the uterine muscles by encouraging their relaxation. The contractions that cause pain are reduced.