Dear woman, your body is precious. As a result, you need to pay attention to the most integral part of your body – your reproductive system. Just as you would apply luxury skincare products to care for your skin, have you considered that your vagina needs the same attention and loving treatment? All through our lives, our vaginas and reproductive organs go through a lot. We hardly care for them like we do other parts of our bodies.
Your reproductive organs also deserve some tender loving and care. And that’s where Yoni Steam herbs come in! These herbs have amazing properties that help to clean and purify your intimate parts. In this article, I’ll tell you more about these herbs, their benefits, and their uses. Let’s go!
Most common yoni steam herbs
Here’s a list of common herbs and their unique properties:
- Basil brings cleansing, deep healing, and warmth to your pelvis.
- Calendula’s bright and golden blossom is anti-Inflammatory and helps to soothe menstrual cramps and heaviness.
- Peppermint helps to revive, stimulate, and energize the Yoni.
- Oregano is an antiseptic herb that supports the urinary and reproductive organs.
- Chamomile is known as the queen of Yoni herbs. It smells divine and relieves cramps, pain, and tension.
- Lavender is also an anti-microbial herb with unique cleansing properties for a healthy vagina.
- Mugwort is an all-purpose herb with astringent, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial properties.
- Rosemary is an anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial herb. It purifies and helps to bring out old fluids and blood.
Our herbs blend for your vagina steam :
How to Use your Yoni steam herbs blend
Trust me; it can seem like a lot trying it for the first time. After a few trials, you will see how easy it is. Follow these simple steps.
- Get yourself in a private and safe space. It could be your meditation space, bedroom, or your bathroom. Place your steam bowl where you will be comfortable.
- Boil 3-4 quarts of water. Once it starts to roll, lower the heat, add a cup of dry herbs of your choice to the water and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes. Switch off the heat and allow it steep for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Gather your bed sheet, blanket, and towel to drape around your body while you sit. You can use towels behind you if desired.
- Once you are ready to steam, place the herb pot under the open seat of your chair. Sit, relax, drape your body, and open the lid of the pot. Adjust to the heat and close the steam tent so cold air doesn’t enter.
- Stay calm, listen to music, connect with your vagina, and listen to what your body is communicating.
- It is best to steam the vagina for close to 20 – 30 minutes. Pay attention to your body. Use the steam throughout your cycle, especially before your period. Do not use it while bleeding or during pregnancy.
Most Common Problems to reduce with Yoni Steam herbs
If you want to build up a strong collection of herbs for your vaginal sauna, it is best to be familiar with their properties.
They help to:
- Reduce menstrual cramps
- Decrease pain during sex
- Reduce pelvic pain
- Promote fertility
- Regulate period
- Help treat vagina infections.
Yoni Steam Herbs for Bacterial Vaginosis
Healthy vaginas have good bacteria that help to keep bad ones away. But when something disrupts the balance, dangerous bacteria take control, causing a vagina infection called bacterial vaginosis. BV happens when there are more harmful bacteria than good ones in your vagina. Factors that cause this imbalance include, having multiple sex partners, pregnancy, douching, and using an intrauterine device (IUD).
Most common symptoms include:
- Thin, watery, gray discharge
- A foul or fishy odor from the vagina, especially after sex, during ovulation, or while menstruating
- Vaginal itching
- Pain or burning sensation during urination
Although most cases of bacterial vaginosis are mild, if untreated it can affect your menstrual circle, cause pelvic inflammatory diseases and ultimately lead to infertility.
A blend of Yoni steam herbs like Nettles, Rose petals, White sage, and Lavender have infection-fighting properties. They smell great and help to eliminate vagina infections like bacterial vaginosis. This blend is also excellent for maintaining a balanced pH.
Yoni Steam Herbs for Fertility
Infertility is a cause of worry amongst women of reproductive age. It is the inability to conceive after having consistent and unprotected sex for one year. According to W.H.O, an estimated 15% of couples battle with infertility. And globally, up to 51.5 million couples experience infertility.
Causes of infertility may include:
- Abnormal sperm production in men
- Low sperm motility
- Ovulation disorders
- Fallopian tube blockage
- Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome
However, you can now nourish and prepare your body for pregnancy with Yoni Steam herbs. Nutrient-rich herbs like Red Raspberry leaf, Lavender flowers, Damiana leaf, and Chamomile help to nourish your uterine tissues making them more receptive to conception. These herbs have relaxing properties that moisten uterine membranes. You can yoni steam before ovulation and up until ovulation for best results.
Yoni Steam Herbs for PCOS
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a complex issue. It is most common among women of reproductive age. PCOS is a hormonal disorder that causes enlarged ovaries and cysts on the outer edges. Even doctors are unsure of what causes PCOS. But research suggests that genetics, insulin resistance, and abnormal fetal development are the common causes.
The impact of PCOS on the menstrual cycle makes it difficult for ovulation to occur. Women with PCOS experience an irregular menstrual cycle, absent period, acne, obesity, excessive body hair, alopecia, mood swings, ovarian cysts, miscarriage, heavy menstrual bleeding, and infertility.
A blend of Red Raspberry Leaf, Red Clover, Mugwort, Chamomile, and Tulsi has been proven to help people with PCOS. These herbs have anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and antiseptic properties. They help to balance hormones, break down estrogen, stimulate consistent ovulation in infertile women, and reduce inflammation.
Yoni Steam Herbs for Tightening
Women are conditioned to believe that to be sexually attractive and desirable, they must have a tight vagina. This idea is not true. However, a “lax” vagina can impact your self-esteem and sexual confidence as a woman.
Vaginal laxity is when it seems like the vagina is loose. This is often caused by vaginal childbirth. This leads to a decrease in the vagina’s elastic quality so it’s unable to return to its usual size. Symptoms of a lax vagina include dryness, painful sex, urinary incontinence, and difficulty reaching orgasm.
Motherwort, Calendula, and Rosemary are Yoni Steam herbs that help to strengthen and tone the pelvic muscles. Their astringent properties are known to help tighten the tissues. Using these herbs for a while can help achieve vaginal tightness.
Yoni Steam Herbs for Fibroids
Every day, many women are told invasive procedure is their only choice against fibroids. There are different types of fibroids and Yoni herbs that can heal them naturally.
Fibroids are hard, roundish, and non-cancerous growth in the womb. They consist of dense layers of muscle and are located in the main part of the uterus. Quite dramatically, fibroids can be in different sizes; from the size of a small stone to something bigger than a grapefruit or a full-term pregnancy.
Fibroids are common. It affects up to 60% of women depending on age and race. Black women have higher chances of developing fibroids than white women. It is unclear what causes fibroids but they develop due to high estrogen levels, genetics, vitamin D deficiency, alcohol, and birth control use.
Dealing with fibroid can be tough because of the heavy period, trouble conceiving, and even people thinking you’re pregnant when you are not due to abdominal swelling. Other symptoms include increased urination, pelvic pain, painful sex, periods that last longer than usual, and blood clots. Fibroid leads to weakness, fatigue and painful cramps during menstruation, and in some cases anemia.
Yoni herbs Blend for Fibroids
- Motherwort: It is known for its toning, cleansing, and astringent properties. This herb strengthens and relaxes uterine walls, eases cramping, and helps treat uterine fibroids. The best part, it stimulates your uterus and aids blood flow.
- Mugwort: It balances hormones that maintain uterine health. Mugwort steam opens your pores and eases cramping.
Using these herbs has a powerful effect on your uterus. They help to dislodge what is stuck there. Ultimately your next period is easier and better than before.
Yoni Steam Herbs for Endometriosis
Endometriosis occurs when the tissues that line the uterus grow outside of it. Although the exact cause is not certain, possible reasons include retrograde menstruation, immune system disorder, embryonic cell transformation, and surgical scar implantation. Symptoms include heavy periods, back pain, nausea, chronic pelvic pain, and more. More risk factors can cause short menstrual cycles and infertility.
A perfect blend of Red Raspberry, Peppermint, Red Clover, Dandelion, Chamomile, Rosemary, Lavender, Yarrow, and Calendula helps to relieve symptoms of endometriosis. They aid in softening and cleansing. With their anti-inflammatory properties, they are designed to aid circulation, clean the uterus and nourish your reproductive organs. You can now have better periods and more juicy sex.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since PCOS is an endocrine disorder, rich herbs that help in improving and balancing hormone levels in women can help in relieving PCOS symptoms.
Herbs like Mugwort, Red Clover, Magnolia, Licorice root, and Chamomile are best for PCOS
Herbs like Black Cohosh and Raspberry help to balance hormones and tone uterine muscles. Although there isn’t much scientific study to back it up.
You can make your blend. However, it is best to get a blend of these herbs from trusted brands. Branded herbs come in the right quantities and direction for use.
You can steam two to three times per month. It should also be within weeks you’re not menstruating.